Once you have decided and committed to writing you book, creating the vision of your book is very important. Here are important questions to think about when putting the ideas together for your book:
- Why am I writing this book?
- How am I going to use this book?
- Who is my audience?
- Where is my audience?
- What is my vision for my book? What is the big picture?
- How do I see it in the world?
- What is my outcome? What results do I want?
Answering these questions BEFORE you start writing your book will provide you with clarity and focus you need when putting together the structure for your book. It is important to know the why (you are going to write it) and the how (you are going to use it) prior to getting started.
To your Author’s Success!
Ann McIndoo, your Author’s Coach