Wow! Author 101 rocks! Hosted by Mark Victor Hansen and Rick Frishman, Author 101 is an incredible annual event specifically for both new authors to be as well as published authors. Today we heard from:
· Mark Victor Hansen who spoke to us about being an author and making a difference. Mark’s Mega Book event is coming June 5-7 in Orlando, Florida;
· The amazing Alex Carroll who showed us how to get famous on the radio. Visit www.RadioPublicity.com for information on how to get booked on radio stations and make a fortune with your materials;
· David Hancock talked about the publishing world and MorganJames’ publishing model – publishing to make a difference. Visit www.MorganJamesPublishing.com for information on their unique publishing programs;
· Rick Frishman spoke about publicity and how it can make such a difference in your business;
· Brendon Burchard, an incredible speaker, talked about the importance of relationships and how they can be incredibly profitable. Brendon has an incredible 3 day event designed to explore your business through Nonprofit and Corporate Partnerships. I will be attending that event this September, I hope so see you there!
· And to wrap it up, an amazing panel of publishers, agents, publishers and literary attorney, including publicity expert Jill Lublin and agent Ken Achity, led by Rick Frishman. This was an incredible lineup of talent, information and resources.
The room was filled with talent and It was a wonderful day with Mark and Rick and their terrific guests who taught us incredible ways to launch our books successfully. Thank you guys!
Tomorrow is another big day, Day 1 of the Book Expo of America. Dress sharp, pack lots of business cards and wear comfortable shoes!
To your writing success!
Your Author’s Coach