Author of the top-selling The Accountant Beside You series and CPA, Lisa London gives entrepreneurs step-by-step instruction in setting up your accounting systems, explains how to keep on top of the paperwork, how to file quarterly employment taxes, and details what is deductible and what isn’t. London wants you to focus on growing your businesses, not on becoming accountants.
Banish Your Bookkeeping Nightmares shows how to analyze what financial data is required, how to automate it where possible, how to keep it current without taking too much time from a business, and how to give the IRS what they need without any prior accounting knowledge.
London’s trademark step-by-step instructions and generous illustrations take the fear and frustration out of accounting for the self-employed. She details the income and deductions behind Schedule C, how to keep track of them, and how to report them to the IRS.
- A simple rule to determine if something is deductible or not
- How to use your mobile phone to make tax time easier
- A simple method to calculate the home office deduction
- What self-employment taxes are and how to handle them
- How to fill out the necessary federal forms, line by line
- And so much more.
Whether you are an AirBnB host, an Uber driver, a freelancer, or any other type of solo entrepreneur, let London BANISH Your Bookkeeping Nightmares.
FREE GIFTS from Lisa London
Buy BANISH Your Bookkeeping Nightmares—The Go-To Guide for the Self-Employed to Save Money, Reduce Frustration, and Satisfy the IRS at https://www.amazon.com/Banish-Your-Bookkeeping-Nightmares-Self-Employed/dp/1945561076/ and email your receipt to email@example.com to receive your FREE products!
- The BANISH Spreadsheet bookkeeping program enables you to track income and expenses for up to five business units—and the reports mirror the IRS Schedule C to make filing your tax return easier! A $19.95 value for free.
- A Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Checklist for the Self-Employed to take the fear of forgetting an important step away— not available anywhere else!
- List of Clickable Links to the IRS Publications and Forms specifically for the Self-Employed.
- List of every State Department of Revenue and Secretary of State website so you can be certain you are following your state’s regulations.