Have you thought of writing a book but didn’t know how to get started? Have you started writing your book and wondered, can I really write a book? Let’s take a minute and talk about who can write a book and what makes a great book. To find out if you can write a book, answer the following questions:
* Are you an authority on a subject?
* Do you possess a skill that others wish to learn?
* Do you have specialized knowledge?
* Do you have a burning desire to tell a story, share information or teach others?
* Can you talk about your subject?
If you answered yes to ANY one of these questions, yes, you CAN write a book! You have desired information.
Now that you know you can write a book, let’s talk about what makes a great book. As you know, a book is information organized and presented in a logical manner.
So what makes a great book? A profitable book? A best seller? A profitable best selling book is one that is unique and different, a book that offers true value and real results.
* Is your information unique?
* What makes your material valueable? Different? Unique?
* Do you have a blog?
* If you have a blog, do you have a consistent and growing readership?
These are ingredients that can create a great book. So who can write a book? Anyone with unique and different information, experiences, processes, strategies and techniques. You can take your knowledge, experience and information and transform it into a book. To your writing success! Ann McIndoo
Author’s Coach www.SoYouWantToWrite.com